U.S. Department of Energy recommends professional maintenance
The federal energy agency suggests hiring a well trained professional technician to provide maintenance to your air conditioner, including:
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat
Skilled, professional technicians: satisfaction guaranteed
Our technicians are certified and trained to work on all makes and models of home heating and air conditioner systems. Our technician will be on time, listen to you and your concerns, and explain proposed solutions and costs up front before beginning any work. All HVAC parts and labor are guaranteed for a full year, so you can rest at ease. We are licensed, bonded, and insured air conditioner professionals who take pride in our work. Our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau is the highest possible for a business because we make sure our customers are satisfied.
Prevent damage and inconvenience
Often an overlooked maintenance issue can cause not only an inconvenience but also damage to your HVAC system. Taking care of your heating and air conditioning system with proper maintenance will result in fewer problems down the road and will protect the investment you have made in keeping your home comfortable. Schedule your yearly tune up to keep utility bills low, minimize the hassle of unexpected repairs, improve safety, and extend the life of your equipment.
Air Turbulencia technicians can perform any or all of the maintenance work you need for your heating system. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can help you keep your heating system in great shape.